Shout out to John - scubajcf (www.academyofscuba.com)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RYCO

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
i got into a pinch with the place i was getting my OW cert. their classes fell through. i was talking to john and he did my training classes. i was really impressed. he answered all of my questions even thought they werent covered in the class. he really took the time to make sure i understood and not just pass the tests. if anyone you know wants ANY not just OW but advanced and highly advanced certifications, i highly recomend him. great guy, great teacher and all of that at a great price. Academy of Scuba: Phoenix AZ - Arizona's Advanced Dive Training

thanks john (scubajcf)

Good shout. I haven't taken any classes from John but I have had the opportunity to dive with him and a few of his colleagues from AOS and have leaned much. I have also had many discussions with him at AZ Scuba when I run into him there-which is often. He is a true master.

By the way Ryco, I'm at the lake a lot. Look for the white toyota tacoma. Dive with you anytime.

PD

Back
Top Bottom