Should divers dissatisfied with particular shop in Pattaya 7-10 yrs ago try it again

Should a diver retry a Pattaya shop 7-10yrs later if dissatisfied in the past?

• Yes

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Yes, if a comparison of now and then is posted

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Arizona

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
If the shop also offers a free days diving would you vote yes or no on re-trying it?

If the shop also offers a free days diving would you vote yes or no on re-trying it?
Absolutely! Businesses change and grow (sometimes) and you may get a positive experience out of it. At least it could be. As it happens I am going to give a certain dive operator another chance locally after he ripped me off 7 years ago. I will be a little more cautious this time though.

I ripped you off two years ago, loved it, when do i get to do it again?

sometimes dive operators need some fun as well as the customers, let's face it, we don't do it for the money!

Jamie

PS trusting you to say , not really, Dave!

Last edited:
I ripped you off two years ago, loved it, when do i get to do it again?

sometimes dive operators need some fun as well as the customers, let's face it, we don't do it for the money!

Jamie

PS trusting you to say , not really, Dave!

Dude, diving with you guys was one of the best experiences ever. I am looking forward to seeing you this fall. How's October looking?

What makes you think I had anyone in mind? :crafty: Seems like a legit question considering some of the discussion in our regional section.

I think anyone with common sense reading repeated whinges about one day nearly a decade ago is smart enough to discount the credibility of the whinger and realize it has no relevance to today. Some people simply need attention and are incapable of gettng it legitimately.

Yup why not..........things change.

For eg I used to be skinny, Jamie Mac was good looking, Bowmouth used to have something to do with his time.plus Lk was a happy go lucky kind of guy.

Bowmouth used to have something to do with his time.

You're absolutely right.
Nowadays I spend way too much time either on Nai Harn beach (no speedo though!!) boogie-boarding or behind the little screen of my laptop.
If anyone out there has something useful (and profitable) for me to do then please drop me a line. I'm not very good at most things and while diving I tend to loose my "buddies" most of the time but hey, who's perfect?!

Oh and Stiggy; how fat are you??????

For eg I used to be skinny, Jamie Mac was good looking, Bowmouth used to have something to do with his time.plus Lk was a happy go lucky kind of guy.

Too funny... I used to have long hair.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom