Short Time Fever!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BHB ScubaTroll

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Well, it's down to "short time" now and many of you are feeling "antsy" about getting the party started! I know, I've been there :D

I would love to have made the trip myself, but life got in the way of it all, so I will have to enjoy the trip through pictures posted each day.

My first dive trip out of the country was to Cozumel and I still count it as one of the best remembered experiences of my life. For many of you, it will become a dive destination for the rest of your life! Good for you. For others, it will be an experience you will never forget... Enjoy it everyone, and I want to see pictures every day!

Well, it's down to "short time" now and many of you are feeling "antsy" about getting the party started! I know, I've been there :D

I would love to have made the trip myself, but life got in the way of it all, so I will have to enjoy the trip through pictures posted each day.

My first dive trip out of the country was to Cozumel and I still count it as one of the best remembered experiences of my life. For many of you, it will become a dive destination for the rest of your life! Good for you. For others, it will be an experience you will never forget... Enjoy it everyone, and I want to see pictures every day!

Hey there CoolTech! Nice to hear from you!
We got "antsy" and left early, so I've already got the party started. :wink:
The others will follow soon. Many of the invaders have been to Coz before, but there are some that have not.
They will fall in love with the place just like the rest of us!

Wish you were joining us!
Later,
Moonie :mooner:

PS
Give your babe a kiss for me! :kiss2:

Are we there yet? Are we there yet?:bounce2::bounce4::bounce::bounce3::bounce2:

I'm only 2 hours away! Had a work trip to Houston for a few days which worked out great since I only had to pick up airfare from Houston instead of my home turf of Las Vegas.

Spent the afternoon at the hotel pool today laying out getting some sun, and going to get some more sun tomorrow as well. Can't wait to hop on the plane on Friday to head to the island!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom