Short notice...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sealskin98

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone up for a quick trip to Coz. between now and the end of the month? Looking at 4/3 at the motel 6 with palm trees (Casa Del Mar). Don't want to pay the single occupancy price. My schedule is as flexible as it gets, any time and any day. Memorial Day weekend excluded.

Ken, Gary, Des, Tom; saltwater anyone?

Mike,
I wish I could, but I'm booked for the rest of the month. Thanks for the offer, though. I'm going to go sit down in the corner and cry now.... :cry:

ScubaTexan:
I'm going to go sit down in the corner and cry now.... :cry:

Now now, Ken. It's all right. I'll send pictures. :2tongue:

Best price I've found so far is for May 20-23, $485 air/hotel.

Anyone else up for a trip?

will be at Casa Del Mar 5/23-30. If you are there look for me. I will be with 6'10" diver. he is hard to miss
sealskin98:

Best price I've found so far is for May 20-23, $485 air/hotel.

Anyone else up for a trip?

sealskin98:

I knew I could count on you.... :icon_roll

:rofl:

leiserom:
will be at Casa Del Mar 5/23-30. If you are there look for me. I will be with 6'10" diver. he is hard to miss

LOL! Will look for the tall guy. Haven't booked trip yet, still trying to find a buddy. Everyone around here can't go in that time frame on such short notice. Looks like I'll be doing the solo thing (for an extra hunnerd bucks).

What time does your flight arrive? I haven't checked schedule on my flight yet, just got prices. Maybe we could run down to Prima's or somewhere before I leave (I miss Beto's). Will send you a pm on room number and name that's registered.

Thanks dude, but I can't. Still have school and I just started my busy time of the year at work. Its hard to break loose during the summer. Almost impossible in the early summer.

Hope you get to go and have a great trip.

TwoBit

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom