Short notice - going out diving tomorrow at 0900 from New Port Richey - any takers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grey2112

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Sorry for the short notice, but me and another diver from here (SavageRon) are going out on a 2 tank dive on my 25 foot boat and have room for 1-2 more if you are interested.

Email me (ericfield@hotmail.com) or call me - 727-389-3802 - if you would like to come along - all I ask is you help out a little with the gas :)

Going out maybe 10-15 miles, 30-40 feet of water, I'm going to spearfish and Ron will be taking pics.

I haven't heard from Ron since 1:30 and don't know if you went back in the water so would appreciate a call letting me know that you're both ok.

Nice talking to you yesterday on the phone - it was weird, we had cell coverage for his phone (not mine, because it sucks and should be destroyed) out at our first dive site, but then lost all signal even when we got back to the docks, but mine worked just fine.

Sorry to cause you worry - my wife was freaked out as well, since she thought we'd only be out for about 5 hours and it ended up being 8 hours - time flies when you are diving on a boat, though! Look forward to meeting you and taking you guys out diving soon :)

Eric

appreciate a call letting me know that you're both ok.

:blush::blush:

We were fine..... just out of cel range.

Next time you might want to add a couple hours to our return estimate.
....or you can just come with us.....
/grin

Hey when you guys going out again? Looking to dive soon. Can help with gas for sure.

Bill

Im interested in diving but I need more time to plan than "PM". Give me some notice and I most likely can make it.

Bill

I was actually just wanting to take the discussion off of this thread and start a dialogue via email or PM - just want to get to know anyone I dive with first, make sure we're compatible, etc. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom