Closed Short Aluminum Backplate

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JoeV33

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Do you have a small backplate you don't want, need, or care for anymore? Something 14-15 inches tall. I'll help you clear out your clutter and I'll dive the heck out it! Picture for attention. Thanks!

Attachments

• Backplate.jpg
    Backplate.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 23
I have one. I am heading out for a weekend dive trip - will check measurements when I get back.

Do you have a small backplate you don't want, need, or care for anymore? Something 14-15 inches tall. I'll help you clear out your clutter and I'll dive the heck out it! Picture for attention. Thanks!
The picture looks like a copy of Halcyon small plate, which is 14-1/8' long, 9-1/4' wide at the bottom widest part.

I think weight is way off here. Al small/short plate cannot be 3lb, not even half of it. More like 1.2lb-ish. Including the hardness (DIR style with can light buckle and crotch strap), it is more like 3lb-8oz. DiveRite regular size SS plate is 5lb-1oz. Small is more like 4lb-2oz. Nowhere near 7lb on this site.

Thanks so much! And dive safely.
Sorry for dropping off the face of the earth - I clean forgot about this. It looks like my plate is 14.5 inches. Message me if you still need it and we can sort something out.

Sorry for dropping off the face of the earth - I clean forgot about this. It looks like my plate is 14.5 inches. Message me if you still need it and we can sort something out.
I understand completely. Thanks for checking and letting me know. I ended up ordering one from my LDS and, coincidentally, it arrived today. Thanks again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom