Shore diving in Mexico???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NightRaven77

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hello...

I am going with 3 others to the cancun area here this coming July 16 for 7 nights....

I am the only diver in the bunch and are hell bent on finding some good diving....I know it aint Coz ....but I need a good resort that might has some shore diving or a reputable dive op that lets you dive your computer.....Im an advanced diver and hate to follow a guide...

I would like in the Cancun area or even south of that if necessary....I am the one setting the whole trip up so I have the say as to where we are going......

If Im in charge...Im going somewhere where I can dive.....

Anyone know of any resorts that are All inclusive and a good dive op onsite possiblity??

Appreciate the help...

NightRaven77

Try Puerto Morelos...about 25 minutes south of Cancun. I know that there is a good dive Op there. There is excellent, healthy reef and a lot of fish to see, as well as the exit of an undergound river. I can't remember the Dive Op name. Maybe Dive Puerto Morelos. Check www.locogringo .com under Puerto Morelos.

You are so close to Coz. Rent a car, take the ferry over and go dive, what is wrong with you???? On the way back, do the Cenotes (Hidden Worlds) and have some fun........

There is no shore diving in Cancun,but there is some decent boat reef diving at ~55 ft. and a couple of nice wrecks at ~75 ft

I always use these folks,they also have great cenote trips daily.

mantadivers.com

Back
Top Bottom