Shore dives on Guam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

h3o

Reaction score
I'll be in Guam for a week before hitting GBR and Coral Sea and wanted to do some shore diving. Some of the shore dives I've done in Guam are: Gab Gab I and II, North Tipalao and Piti Bomb Holes. Anyone know of any good alternatives? How is Gun Beach from the shore? I heard it's hard to get in and out. I plan on going on a boat dive or two with GTDS or MDA, but want to do more shore dives to save $ for Australia.

h3o once bubbled...
I'll be in Guam for a week before hitting GBR and Coral Sea and wanted to do some shore diving. Some of the shore dives I've done in Guam are: Gab Gab I and II, North Tipalao and Piti Bomb Holes. Anyone know of any good alternatives? How is Gun Beach from the shore? I heard it's hard to get in and out. I plan on going on a boat dive or two with GTDS or MDA, but want to do more shore dives to save $ for Australia.

Gun is one of my favorite shore dives, so is Asan cut. both of these dives can be easy, as long as you know how, where, and when to go. When will you be here? I can almost always be talked into a couple of shore dives.

Hey Rooster, my friend and I will be there for a week starting May 18. We are both 22, I'm originally from there, and he has lived there in the past when his parents were stationed there. That'd be cool if you could join us, how can I get a hold of you when I'm there?

but get off at 3:30. Often go for an afternoon, night dive, or both. Give me a call when you get here at 789-1849. Hope you don't mind diving with an old guy! (46) You can e-mail me at rooster1@netpci.com.

sounds good, we'll give you a call. hope you don't mind diving with some novices! (only about 40 dives logged)

Hello all,

Were new to Guam diving, and are interested in learning the ins and outs to the shore dives on Guam. We learned real quick on Asan Cut that there isnt a replacement for resident knowledge.

Hopefully, there is much to learn from the more experienced Guam divers on this board

tiny bubbles,
greg and krista

we live in south finn, so the AFB is ideal for us, we just dont have alot of info on locations. We have heard that entries on certain sites on the north end are tricky, and the time of year is important pertaining to currents and the like. I understand that there is a good dive off the beach on NCTMS as well, and thats right up the street

I probably know both rooster and scubabunny, were in the main MDA shop quite often......gotta spend COLA on something!!

tiny bubbles

I'm meeting a friend at MDA at 0900. I drive a big black ford F-150 truck. Plates are 4DIVE4. The weather looks good! You are welcome to come along.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom