Shopping in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Firerescueguy

Contributor
Reaction score
We have all been asked to find that special something for someone while on vacation. With my approaching vacation this weekend I have been asked to purchase some peppermint flovored tequila. Has anyone ever heard of it in Cozumel if so where? I was told it was sold somewhere by the downtown cruise ship pier. Any help appreciated!!

Marc

There is a place on Melgar (The Main Oceanfront street) , in town, north of Punta Langosta Pier , but not too far north....that sells many kinds of Tequila. I can't recall exactly what Calle it is on however... Half the store is Booze, the other half leather goods/boots etc. They may have what you are looking for. :) Sue Sue

There is a place on Melgar (The Main Oceanfront street) , in town, north of Punta Langosta Pier , but not too far north....that sells many kinds of Tequila. I can't recall exactly what Calle it is on however... Half the store is Booze, the other half leather goods/boots etc. They may have what you are looking for. :) Sue Sue

I believe it was or is called:
Kiss my Cactus.

Joe

Cave Antigua makes all kinds of flavored Tequilas -- it's a private label available only at company-owned stores and at the Tequila "Museum" on the transversal. They have a store in town that I've passed a zillion times but don't remember exactly where it is! Best guess is that it's on the corner of 5th Ave & Salas across from the big Pro Dive shop. Maybe a local can pinpoint it?

Cave Antigua makes all kinds of flavored Tequilas

It's on 5th Avenue, a few blocks south of the square, on the far right corner as you're walking south. The other possibility is Cinco Soles a (touristy) large gift ship on the waterfront about five blocks north of the square. They have a very large selection of tequilas, with free tasting, and might have something that fits the bill.

thanks for the replys... sounds like the free tasting might get interesting!!

Hi, Jeff! Nice to meet you again. And thanks for letting me know that I'm not completely senile...

I believe it was or is called:
Kiss my Cactus.

Joe[/QUOTE

Just got back from Cozumel and did a lot of browsing in Kiss My Cactus. Don't remember seeing a peppermint Tequila! There are a lot of shops in the Punta Langosta Malll that sell tequila.

CZ-1.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom