Shipwreck Ore!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bonehunter

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Here is a link to a piece of shipwreck ore that was found near one of the shark tooth dive sites off the coast of NC or maybe SC. It is supposed to be a Portgese ship that had a cargo of about 70 metric tons of this ore. This is some stuff a guy named Danny found. There are a few people now trying to get the exact location to see if they can bring more up and I hope to join them when they get more info. One guy I know went there this summer and he said the current beat him to death and he was afraid to go back.

Dirty Rockhounds - Ship wreck ore cut.

The wreck is no big secret and is known by 2 names. Unless you consider about 20mi close, it's no where near the ledges we're diving for teeth.

I thought it was interesting after seeing the stuff posted on my website, but after reading this and learning more about the parties involved I should have known it was not nothing new.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom