Sherwood Blizzard Reg with octo and spg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarborough Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm selling my Sherwood Blizzard reg set. This set comes with the Sherwood Blizzard first and second stages. The first stage is environmentally sealed and makes it one of the best cold water regs on the market. I've had it under ice, down to 130 feet, and everything in between and they have never freeflowed. It comes with a genesis octo that can be breathed from upside down and a dive x spg. As you can see from the pic the reg also has 2 free parts kits on it (indicated by the red rings on the hose) Asking $350 for local pickup and will ship for actual shipping price and paypal fee.

DSCN0477.jpg

DSCN0478.jpg

DSCN0479.jpg

DSCN0481.jpg

After checking with Sherwood, I found out that the free parts kits are not transferrable. The parts kits for blizzard regs are dirt cheap though. I also shouldve mentioned that the SPG is brand new and has maybe 10 dives on it.

Come on folks this is an amazing price for a bombproof reg set!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom