Sherwood BC and Regulator package $295.00

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dreamdiver71

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi Guy's and Gals,
If your looking for a great deal to start out scuba diving or just don't have enough money to get latest and greatest, then here it is. Used once and in absolutely perfect condition. Sherwood Regulator 1st and 2nd stage, Octopus, low pressure inflator hose and pressure + Depth gauge AND a Sherwood (medium) silhouette BC. All for $295.00 no need to haggle, its a $500 value. Hope you enjoy many years of use. Great for students.

Attachments

• DSC03297.jpg
    DSC03297.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 118
The regulator is a Sherwood 2nd stage. The BC is perfect for instructing student or for a student themselves because it forces you to wear a weight belt. Both was used once. They are very new like. I will post more pictures tonight.

It looks like a newer Brut and slimline octo from here but can't be sure. Pic is too small. No sign of the first stage but I'm guessing a brut as well. The bc does not appear to be weight integrated. I'm also seeing a three gauge console with out the compass.

post some more pics please.

The mount of the compass is on the back side of the console. The first stage is Sherwood. I attached more pictures.

Attachments

• DSC03293.jpg
    DSC03293.jpg
    315 KB · Views: 91
  • DSC03305.jpg
    DSC03305.jpg
    316.1 KB · Views: 84
  • DSC03307.jpg
    DSC03307.jpg
    280.7 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC03308.jpg
    DSC03308.jpg
    279.4 KB · Views: 88
One set left, save a bunch with this near New Sherwood Regulator set up and Medium BCD both only used once! $260

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom