Closed Shearwater Transmitter

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL. If he is so untrustworthy. I hope someone else buys it.
Well, aside from this specific situation, ultimately one party must trust the other party. Who better deserves the trust, the party with long established reputation or the party new to the scene?

On another note, it occurred to me that little was said about the product. Is it working? One would assume that it should be but it wasn't explicitly stated. Has the OP successfully paired it with a Perdix AI? Or any other DC? When was it purchased? Was it purchased new or used? Why is it being sold? Is it returnable? Details like that also play big in assessing trust. $150 for a working transmitter is a very good deal but not for a paperweight.

Well, aside from this specific situation, ultimately one party must trust the other party. Who better deserves the trust, the party with long established reputation or the party new to the scene?

On another note, it occurred to me that little was said about the product. Is it working? One would assume that it should be but it wasn't explicitly stated. Has the OP successfully paired it with a Perdix AI? Or any other DC? When was it purchased? Was it purchased new or used? Why is it being sold? Is it returnable? Details like that also play big in assessing trust. $150 for a working transmitter is a very good deal but not for a paperweight.
Moot.

It's 2022. PayPal will cover any discrepancies as long as it's sent via merchant and not F&F. Since @turtleswereborn asked for $150, use an online calculator and add the PayPal fees. Send $155.93 and he'll recieve the $150 and it's insured.

I'll buy it if the sale(s) fall through. I'll happily pay upfront today.

+1. And I’m local. Can meet in Berkeley tomorrow at your location of choice. Go Bears.

It's 2022. PayPal will cover any discrepancies as long as it's sent via merchant and not F&F. Since @turtleswereborn asked for $150, use an online calculator and add the PayPal fees. Send $155.93 and he'll recieve the $150 and it's insured.

I'll buy it if the sale(s) fall through. I'll happily pay upfront today.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom