Shearwater Pursuit with HE Unlock

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

scubastone

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Like new condition Shearwater Pursuit with Nitrox and HE unlock. I purchased computer new middle of 09 and has only 18 dives on it. About half of the dives are up and down quarry dives.

Paypal: 900.00 Shipped
PM or email me with questions.

darvinstone@gmail.com

Thanks,

Stan

I will post pictures on Thursday since I had to go out of town on business today. Sorry for taking so long to reply, but I just got to my hotel room. Airline travel today not so hot since my bag did not make it.

The computer looks like it has never been in the water. The battery cover has never been removed because it still has the original battery in it.

Thanks,

Stan

not to pick - it's yours & if you get your price, great! - but you're asking only $175 less than a *brand new predator* and i don't think you'll get it.

I agree that BabyDuck's comment should have been sent as a PM. I don't understand why someone would make a comment, especially if he has no intention of making an offer.

BabyDuck is getting his information from the PreditorSA (stand alone unit without the Fischer connector with SS cover). My unit has the Fischer connector with SS cover and is the same as the Preditor PROT without the OLED screen. The PROT sells new for 1595.00. My unit can be upgraded from LED to OLED screen for 450.00 and still cheaper than buying a new Preditor PROT.

However, I will drop my price to 800.00 shipped and will post pictures on Thursday.

Thanks,

Stan

700.00 US Shipped.

Attachments

• IMG_1596.jpg
    IMG_1596.jpg
    262.9 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_1597.jpg
    IMG_1597.jpg
    366 KB · Views: 74
Status
Not open for further replies.