For Sale Shearwater Predator Tech Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I sold two computers that had never been in the water for almost half of what they cost me. A new Predator sells for $849. Even with ten dives, yours is three years old. If you want to sell it fast, you will have to drop the price. It really hurt to sell a $600 computer for $325 but it sold.

Bump.

And yes, priced to sell?

If you update the software so that it has the Recreational interface it will be a wonderful computer for the dives it sounds like you're doing now. It's bulkier than the Perdix, but actually has a nicer display.
I don't think the Predator supports the recreational modes. I like like my Predator a lot, but need to have external monitoring capabilities.

If you update the software so that it has the Recreational interface it will be a wonderful computer for the dives it sounds like you're doing now. It's bulkier than the Perdix, but actually has a nicer display.

I have actually used it a few times for recreational diving, and you're right, it's a great computer. But I already have a more rec oriented computer that makes this one very redundant.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom