For Sale Shearwater Predator Tech Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WreckDiver1321

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
For sale is a mostly unused Shearwater Predator technical diving computer. I bought this computer brand new in 2013 with the intention of getting into tech diving. I ended up deciding it wasn't for me and have decided to part with it.

This is a high-end, full function tech computer, with the ability to plan deep technical dives with multiple gas mixtures. It has a full color OLED display that is very easy to read underwater and gives you tons of information right at your fingertips. It also has an onboard dive log with a graph displaying your dive profile. It is controlled by a very simple and intuitive 2-button interface that works very well. This version is the entry-level model, with no CCR support, but for non-rebreather users it's an awesome computer.

Overall it's in excellent condition. I only ever used it about 10 times, so it's basically new. No scratches in the glass, and only extremely minor surface imperfections on the case. The only real sign of use is the battery door, which has been opened a couple of times (bought the wrong battery for it after the first one died). The opening slot is a bit scuffed, but this is only a cosmetic imperfection and has no impact on function or waterproofing. All electronic functions are working with no issues.

Sad to part with it, but it's not necessary for the kind of diving I do anymore.

Asking $675 OBO

Last edited:
Bump for price drop.

Last edited:
I sold two computers that had never been in the water for almost half of what they cost me. A new Predator sells for $849. Even with ten dives, yours is three years old. If you want to sell it fast, you will have to drop the price. It really hurt to sell a $600 computer for $325 but it sold.

A bit pricey when you can get a brand new one for only $39.00 more!

Thanks for the heads up guys! I guess I was unaware of what the newer pricing was.

With that in mind, new price is $675

Bump for lower price. $625. Let's get this gone.

$485. Lets get it gone! :thumb2:

If you update the software so that it has the Recreational interface it will be a wonderful computer for the dives it sounds like you're doing now. It's bulkier than the Perdix, but actually has a nicer display.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom