Shearwater Predator for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DA Aquamaster

Directional Toast
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I'm selling this as we're moving to CCR and my new KISS will come with a fisher ported Petrel, so while I will keep one of my Predators for non external monitoring backup, I no longer need two Predators and I'm selling my newer but non Closed Circuit enabled Predator.

This is a Predator PROCT with a total of 114 dives, it works perfectly, and has never leaked or had a battery compartment flood. It may have seen salt water on a total of about a dozen dives, but it's spent most of it's life in freshwater caves and no deeper than 210 ft.

It has the $65 VPM-B unlock so it will run in GF, VBM-B and VPM-BG modes. CC functionality can be unlocked later if you get into rebreathers.

Like all Predators it is blue tooth and IR compatible, the colors can be changed on the OLED screen, and the display can be flipped if you want to wear it with the battery compartment on the other side.

There are 4 or 5 scratches on the top (visible in the picture), all of them well outside the display area and beyond the edge of the screen protector. The old screen protector did it's job well and it will be sold with a new screen protector. I can dig up the original, unused, straps if the seller wants them (but the bungees work so much better).

D6245C7C-0788-4475-B426-D7E17822905F_zpsq2167n8w.jpg

$500 shipped to a US address.

Sold.

Thanks for looking.

---------- Post added November 27th, 2015 at 05:26 PM ----------

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom