Closed: Shearwater Petrel 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zaixon

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Selling Shearwater Petrel 2.
$600 plus paypal/shipping fees if not local (shouldn't be much)
Shows some wear from normal use. Original screen protector still on it (DGX sells new ones for $5). Local south Florida transaction preferred but will ship if buyer pays shipping. In all this is a great computer for any diver Open Water to Full Trimix. It also now has a recreational mode. PM me if you are interested or any questions

13912394_10101504339877955_988622271054100382_n.jpg

Hello from Canada. I am looking to upgrade my dive computer and really like the Petrel 2 or the Perdix. I was wondering how old your computer is, are you the original owner, how you like it, and why are you selling it? Also, due to the low Canadian dollar, shipping etc.. are you in anyway flexible in the price? Many thanks in advance.

replied, check inbox

Hi please can you provide me the details you sent to scubaboy? Am interested in buying and will pay for shipping if we agree to proceed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom