Shearwater Perdix AI Dive Computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looking forward to seeing your video if you post it online would appreciate a link.
I wasn't clear enough... the audio makes it unusable. I'll try again with my phone, but I'm not promising anything at this point. :D

This is a great idea. Everyone who already has a Perdix / Petrel should upgrade to the new Perdix AI and immediately flood the market with used Shearwaters.....:)

Officially added to my 'need it' list. Looks like its a fond farewell to my old Luna.

Hi I was looking at the SUUNTO steel EON as its £645 with transmitter but now the shearwater AI is calling lol how much is it ? and where can you get one from ?

Hi I was looking at the SUUNTO steel EON as its £645 with transmitter but now the shearwater AI is calling lol how much is it ? and where can you get one from ?
If you go to the Shearwater website it will tell you where you can find an authorized dealer near you.
Keep in mind that the new Perdix AI is not quite on store shelves yet, I believe the first ones will hit the market in the next week or two.

Thanks :) question lol would you go for the suunto eon or perdix both with transmitter ?

Thanks :) question lol would you go for the suunto eon or perdix both with transmitter ?
I'm a previous owner of the older model Perdix and I completely loved the layout and functionality but I don't have any first hand experience with the EON so I'm afraid I couldn't give you a proper comparison between the two.
Keep in mind that I only sold my Perdix so that I could afford to buy the new model because if fits my needs a little better.

I'm a previous owner of the older model Perdix and I completely loved the layout and functionality but I don't have any first hand experience with the EON so I'm afraid I couldn't give you a proper comparison between the two.
Keep in mind that I only sold my Perdix so that I could afford to buy the new model because if fits my needs a little better.
Ta it might just come down to ££££ lol both are very good

Back
Top Bottom