Closed Shearwater Perdix AI $800

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cklaus

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This Perdix AI is just over a year and a half old and has 86 dives on it (most in freshwater). It has a couple of bumps on the screen protector but works great (to the best of my knowledge) and looks almost new as well. It has not needed any repairs or servicing. I am not including the transmitter. What you see in these pictures is what you'll get. It is currently set for Tec Mode, I will do a factory reset before sending. Please check the serial number with Shearwater to confirm that this is a legitimate, used sale. I'm also including a picture of the receipt so you can see it was purchased from a store and on what date.

image_6487327 (2).JPG
image_6487327 (3).JPG
image_6487327 (4).JPG
image_6487327 (5).JPG
image_6487327 (1).JPG
image_6487327.JPG
Invoice160473.jpg

This Perdix AI is just over a year and a half old and has 86 dives on it (most in freshwater). It has a couple of bumps on the screen protector but works great (to the best of my knowledge) and looks almost new as well. It has not needed any repairs or servicing. I am not including the transmitter. What you see in these pictures is what you'll get. It is currently set for Tec Mode, I will do a factory reset before sending. Please check the serial number with Shearwater to confirm that this is a legitimate, used sale. I'm also including a picture of the receipt so you can see it was purchased from a store and on what date.

View attachment 731944View attachment 731945View attachment 731946View attachment 731947View attachment 731948View attachment 731949View attachment 731950
Is this still available?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom