For Sale Shearwater NERD 2 DiveCAN - Used less than 5 hours - $1,554.75 Shipped Continental USA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sevenrider860

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have a Nerd 2 DiveCAN that came with my Dive Rite O2ptima BMCL unit in August, 2022. I prefer the standard HUD over the NERD 2.

This unit has recorded 11 dives and 4 hours and 4 minutes dive time. There are no scratches or other blemishes. Includes the standard NERD 2 mounting hardware and the hardware for mounting on the Divesoft BOV.

I will ship anywhere in the Continental US at no cost to the buyer.

I am asking $1,554.75 paid through PayPal. Based on some recent dive computer scams I have seen lately, please list this as a merchandise sale and let PayPal take their $54.75 in fees. It protects you and it protects me.

Serial Number is: 35C62C3B and System Info screen is shown.

Send me a Direct Message if you have any questions.

** I also have a NERD 2 Controller that came with my O2ptima CM that I am willing to sell for $2,075. Let me know if you are interested in that unit and I can send information through DM.

Attachments

• 1 - 1.jpeg
    1 - 1.jpeg
    93.3 KB · Views: 93
  • 1 - 2.jpeg
    1 - 2.jpeg
    137.8 KB · Views: 74
  • 1 - 3.jpeg
    1 - 3.jpeg
    180.2 KB · Views: 79
I no longer have the NERD 2 Controller available. This unit is still available at the price listed.

Back
Top Bottom