JJ-CCR (DiveCAN + NERD 2)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

helodriver87

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Selling my JJ because I can't use it enough to stay proficient and my situation likely isn't changing for several years. It's configured GUE style with a carbon fiber plate, halcyon wing, H75 Dil and bailout regs, H50 O2 reg, and an added NERD 2. 258 hours on the unit, mostly fresh water. Looking for $7500 for everything, but I can sell without the NERD (I have the factory HUD) or regs (can sell those separately pretty easily) if necessary. Willing to ship anywhere in US.

Attachments

• 20230304_140655.jpg
    20230304_140655.jpg
    145.9 KB · Views: 245
  • 20230304_141059.jpg
    20230304_141059.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 218
Do you only sell the full set, or do you also consider just selling the nerd?

Sounds fair, let's discuss the details in a DM.

Which means I need to make another three posts first, before I can start one myself :)

Is it still available? Is the original regs, wing and backplate included?

Selling my JJ because I can't use it enough to stay proficient and my situation likely isn't changing for several years. It's configured GUE style with a carbon fiber plate, halcyon wing, H75 Dil and bailout regs, H50 O2 reg, and an added NERD 2. 258 hours on the unit, mostly fresh water. Looking for $7500 for everything, but I can sell without the NERD (I have the factory HUD) or regs (can sell those separately pretty easily) if necessary. Willing to ship anywhere in US.
Would be interested in the wing and the nerd if you’re willing to sell separately

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom