Shearwater feature request

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wetb4igetinthewater

Instructor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
So I've recently gotten into the world of rebreathers. On my Hollis Prism 2, I have my Shearwater controller and oh my god I love my NERD2.

As I have two of the new Swift transmitters and two Perdix AIs, I'd like to use one of those Perdix AIs and the transmitters and get rid of my SPGs.

Now it appears in gauge mode, one cannot display the pressures reported by the transmitter.

The workaround is to have the DC in CC/BO mode but I think that's a hassle and unnecessary.

Any chance gauge mode could be augmented to report pressure values?

You should have put this under the Shearwater sub forum.

Does that still exist after the upgrade? I had seen it in the past, but no longer. And other Shearwater threads are in this forum.

Does that still exist after the upgrade? I had seen it in the past, but no longer. And other Shearwater threads are in this forum.

You do know that the NERD is also AI? I have been using a Perdix AI instead of an SPG, until I got the NERD. Now my diluent & Oxygen pressure readings are 2 button pushes away on the NERD.
Yes, but I'd like to use my Perdix AI on my right arm to always have this displayed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom