Closed Shearwater compatible transmitter $175

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thbcthomas

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Transmitter was bought by original owner, but they never completed the open water course and never used the transmitter. Asking $210 and buyer pays shipping and PayPal fees. PM if you have any questions. I can send pics if you need, forum won't let me upload at this time.

You probably can’t upload because modern phones take photos whose file sizes (5MB) are apparently too large for this forum software.

You probably can’t upload because modern phones take photos whose file sizes (5MB) are apparently too large for this forum software.
I have been able to work around it by taking a screen shot of the picture. For some reason it wouldn't work for the transmitter, even though it worked for all the regs I listed.

I have been able to work around it by taking a screen shot of the picture. For some reason it wouldn't work for the transmitter, even though it worked for all the regs I listed.
I tried that but my screenshot ended up even bigger in size. -_-;

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom