Shearwater Announces VPM-B

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The product is finished. We are now getting the web site ready to process upgrade requests. As soon as we have the merchant account working, we will do the release. I expect no later than Jan 1.

Bruce

$ is the key...

The price is $75 CAN. It is available at dealers. We're still working on the web site.

Bruce

Well....there is no real need for Shearwater to complete with the X1 as it's already pretty much lost out to the Predator SA.

If anything the Xeo is trying to compete with the Predator.

We might be able to make it a bit smaller at some point, but it has a 2.4" OLED. The screen is 2-3 times bigger than most of the other computers on the market. Much as would would like to, we can't make the computer smaller than the OLED display :)

What is the issue with logging? We have native Windows and OSX logging supplied free of charge. There is nothing to buy. What is the problem?

Bruce

Im not sure why but i myself have had issues trying to upload my dive log. We emailed back and forth but i have since given up but would like to try again with some help

Im not sure why but i myself have had issues trying to upload my dive log. We emailed back and forth but i have since given up but would like to try again with some help
Are you using a PC or a Mac?
Bluetooth or IR?
What version of the desktop software do you have?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom