Sharon Stone offering to kiss for Middle East peace

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Green_Manelishi:
man, if she ever kissed me it would not have a calming effect :wink:

Judging by the clip I've seen on her latest movie (Basic Instinct 2), I'm sure she primed and ready for whatever you might have in mind Green...:D

She looks pretty darn good for a woman who will be 50 years old in 2 years. (and yet she claims she'd had no plastic surgery).

I wonder if the Basic Instinct 2 will be as "revealing" as the first one?

mike_s:
She looks pretty darn good for a woman who will be 50 years old in 2 years. (and yet she claims she'd had no plastic surgery).

I wonder if the Basic Instinct 2 will be as "revealing" as the first one?

Someone posted a link to a clip on another forum I belong too...which I will not post here...lol

But, it looks much more revealing than the first. I have heard the Sharon Stone was upset that many of the clips were cut from the movie. I guess she is proud of her body and wanted more of it no the big screen...LOL...

:wink:

Divmstr223:
Judging by the clip I've seen on her latest movie (Basic Instinct 2), I'm sure she primed and ready for whatever you might have in mind Green...:D

Ha. I have nothing in mind. I have nothing that would interest her in meeting me.

Back
Top Bottom