Sharkwater movie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, NSMEDIC, Yao Min is the player's name, thanks. And Thal, thanks for the initial heads-up for the film in the first place.

Rob Stewart said that the streptococcus infection that he was dealing with in the movie was nothing compared to the dengue fever that he got after the movie was made....

My wife and I saw the movie today and we both thought it was spectacular. Visually stunning and heartbreaking. She's not a diver or a water lover but was really taken back by this film. I think everyone with any intellect should see this film to see what's in store for our planet if we continue on this destructive path. I know I'm sending my three children to see it!

Regards

I can not wait for this movie to be released in the US. Hopefully this movie will get a very important message across.

The movie is not being released in NY until the fall. Oceanblue Divers is doing a special screening with Rob Stewart May 9th. Come on down and see it if you haven't yet. $30 includes the screening, Q&A with Rob and after party with open bar! Proceeds benefit the Shark Research Institute.

Details are on another thread here:

Oceanblue Divers Sharkwater screening thread

I just discovered the trailer for this today. It looks absolutely fantastic!

theoceanblue:
The movie Sharkwater will be released in the US on September 21st. Hope you'll all go see it.
We've already seen it, but we'll all be there with bells on anyway. Great film and an important piece of work too.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom