Shark

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow! That is one sharp pic! Awesome!

Love the detail...excellent results, Lisa!! Can't wait to see more...I am so jealous, been landlocked for what seems like decades lately! New 512 card arrived...can't wait to fill it...

Thanks a lot! I was really happy with it when I got it on the computer. Sometimes you just can't tell by looking at the screen. I have always been facinated by the white tips eye - I could swear that the one or other had green eyes. Could that be?
He/she was such a good model. I think he was even smaller than I originally posted...maybe even under 3'.
Do you think it would be ok to "pay" him if he's there next week? The urge is there...but I know I shouldn't....he's not a "pet".

Very cool detail. I love the eye! The Moray with his head sticking out is also very good.

justleesa:
Do you think it would be ok to "pay" him if he's there next week?

Just be sure to get a model release form from 'im....

Beautiful shot and detail. And the other shots in your gallery are stunning, like the Waikiki skyline in the storm and the lizardfish munching.

I would be very hesitant to pay him next time you see him. Let him establish himself and he might hang around and you can watch him grow! We now have some whitetips who are very cooperative some days and they have been on our sites for more than a year...when they aren't interested in divers they simply do a lazy circle around the site and when you pass by 40 minutes later are back in "their" area.

OK, no payment. It would be fun to watch him grow and see if he recognizes us....That would be cool.

marpacifica:
Just be sure to get a model release form from 'im....

Beautiful shot and detail. And the other shots in your gallery are stunning, like the Waikiki skyline in the storm and the lizardfish munching.

I bet he would sign Flintstone style and just chomp on the form, right? :eyebrow:
Thanks for your comments Marpacifica. It was the first time that I noticed how much detail of the picture gets lost in resizing.

I just posted another surface picture that was taken on the same day as the stormy skyline was - with in an hour of each other. How fast the weather changes.
Aloha,
Lisa

Dee:
Very cool detail. I love the eye! The Moray with his head sticking out is also very good.
Coming from the "Queen of Eyes" (pictures on your HP) I take that as a very big compliment.
Thanks,
Lisa

PS: Love your new avitar!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom