Shark Population

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Our experience has been the opposite.

That has been our experience with green moray eels, though.

I think both events are just luck of the draw.

We need to be dive buddies. I find a large green moray on almost every dive. On the 6 dives I did this weekend, I found 4. You find my sharks and I will find your morays.

We need to be dive buddies. I find a large green moray on almost every dive. On the 6 dives I did this weekend, I found 4. You find my sharks and I will find your morays.

I see a bunch of eels also. See green morays about every other dive down south

In a 2 day period I actually saw five different types of eel snorkeling right at the shore up north. Green, golden, spotted/snowflake, chain and sharp tail That was the only green I have ever seen snorkeling there, but I see all the others with some frequency I do spend a whole of time in the water there so don’t expect to see them all in a 30 minute snorkel

Deal:)
March 25 - April 5 - afternoon dives w/Blue Magic.
Gonna shoot for a couple weeks in August as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom