Shark Diving at Guadalupe Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whoa!! :)

You got some awesome stuff there! Amazing animals.

Richard.

Great shots. Must have been fun.

Some nice shots there, Sean. Wish I'd had an HD camcorder when I was down there in 2005.

Some nice shots there, Sean. Wish I'd had an HD camcorder when I was down there in 2005.

Thanks for the compliment. Yeah I just had put my Canon 5dM3 in a new housing. Man that camera is great :).

When I was down there, I was part of a scientific GWS tagging expedition and was filming with my trusty old SD Sony TRV-17 in one cage with Dr. Guy Harvey filming in the other.; He used some of my footage in his TV show. However it hardly compares to good still photography or HD video!!

Went out this last weekend with the Horizon and SharkDivers.com to Guadalupe Island to go Great White Shark Diving. Here are pictures from the trip:

Shark Diving 2013

Great Shots!!! What kind of Camera settings where you using? I am going down at the end of this month and am afraid I wont get any good shots. I am using a T2i with 10-17.

Back
Top Bottom