Sharing My Music and Sound FX - Over 1000 Tracks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Happy March!

Here's a brand new MP3 music track on my Sci-Fi 12 page:

"ACROSS THE MARTIAN DESERT"
Sci-Fi 12 | Soundimage.org

It's free, as always, to download and use with attribution.

SUPPORT
If you find my work helpful, please consider making a small donation on my site to support my efforts.

Thanks in advance...and enjoy! :)

Hi Eric, Just stumbled across your music thread - this is really cool. I've started making trip videos for family consumption, but can't post to the 'tube if they have copyrighted tracks. I plan to use some of your tracks in upcoming dive videos. Some of the longer tracks in the "Quiet 2" and "Quiet/Peaceful/Mellow" categories seem appropriate for fish videos. Thanks!

Hi Eric, Just stumbled across your music thread - this is really cool. I've started making trip videos for family consumption, but can't post to the 'tube if they have copyrighted tracks. I plan to use some of your tracks in upcoming dive videos. Some of the longer tracks in the "Quiet 2" and "Quiet/Peaceful/Mellow" categories seem appropriate for fish videos. Thanks!
Hey Steve, you're very welcome! Please feel free to share your videos when they're done...I love to see how people are using my tracks!

Speaking of which...

I have some brand new MP3 tracks to share. Free to use, as always, with attribution. They are:

On my Funny 8 page:

"THE PLASTERED PELICANS POLKA"
Funny 8 | Soundimage.org

And on my Chiptunes 5 page:

"PIXELTOWN R&B"
Chiptunes 5 | Soundimage.org

Please don't forget to check out my higher-fidelity Ogg music packs here:

Ogg Music Packs (best for looping) | Soundimage.org

Enjoy...and keep creating awesome stuff! :)

Greetings Friends,

I've been super busy creating custom music for clients, but I did manage to upload a new MP3 track that you can freely use in your projects, just like my thousands of other tracks. It's on my Sci-Fi 12 page:

"ANCIENT ALIEN WORLDS"
Sci-Fi 12 | Soundimage.org

The Ogg version is available on Gumroad.

CUSTOM WORK
If anyone needs help with custom music, feel free to contact me...I'd love to help! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom