Share your Thanksgiving!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

denisegg

Indescribable!
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!
May you have many diving adventures to be thankful for and share them with everyone else on the board. I got to go to the Florida Keys this year, dive the Oriskany and the Spiegel Grove, and got my AOW and Nitrox in good ole Pensacola. I also joined scuba board and started meeting a lot of new friends.

Kinda early but thanks! :D I dove alot, did the Manatee thing, the Oriskany thing, AOW thing, the beach dive thing, the spring dive thing, the fish killing thing, boat diving thing, flooded a camera, bought several other, better cameras, ect.

I was lucky enough to make 100 dives in the last 12 months. Dove the "O", keys, Salt Cay, Bahamas, shot a bunch of great fish and started the "Guns n Roses" all girl spearfishing team. I'm always thankful for the good dive buddies I've met this year.

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone!
Those of you who are fortunate enough to be diving this weekend have a wonderful time. I hope you get in some good diving.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! It's been a great year, lots to be thankful for. I've dived the Keys, Bonaire, the Cooper, the Tennessee, a quarry in PA, found lots of teeth and fossils, lots of cool old bottles, and scrubbed a lot of rock and glass at the aquarium. I also switched to BP/W!

As the early riser/poster today, Happy Thanksgiving. I have a lot to be thankful for, but scuba related it would have to be my dive trip this past summer to Key Largo with my son.

Howard

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you as well. It's been a great year and I've met a lot of good people.

Thanks to all that put up with me. :)

Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom