Share a music vid?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dude! Really dark, but oddly entertaining...

We both lived through hard times in our countries and more is coming. Internal and external. We are the only keepers of peace. Real people. Just buried one of my my family. Have no reason to believe that you are any different..

I am a child of the cold war. You guys sent something to us across the North Pole that landed almost in my backyard. Kecksburg, PA. (Kecksburg UFO incident - Wikipedia) Love to know what it was, my bureaucrats aren't talking...

Here is to our imperfect hometowns:

Bruce Springsteen – My Hometown Lyrics | Genius Lyrics
Hope it will NOT The end of the world. My condolences..
About UFO on the "backyard" - your were the first! :) https://www.teslasociety.com/tunguska.htm ... probably

is anybody knows, who they are, and what they singing?

here is origing of this song, translated by author and singer:

We both lived through hard times in our countries and more is coming. Internal and external. We are the only keepers of peace. Real people.
P.S.
she`s doing much to unite people of our countries

I'm a rock and blues guy, loving scorching guitar and soulful singing. Then I realized what I liked in the Frank Zappa songs was the reggae beat.

Lucky Dube from South Africa is my favorite singer of all. I was lucky enough to have seen him live several times including when I was a human speaker grille right in front of the stage at a local club. His voice was always liquid smooth and had a great band.

He was killed in 2007 in South Africa by carjackers who were after his Chrysler 300C. If you know what a 300C is, a dime a dozen here, you know what a terrible waste that was.

Enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom