SF2 eCCR instructor recommendations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aariel

New
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I am looking for SF2 eCCR instructor recommendations, preferably in Europe (happy with any conditions from warm to freezing water). I have my own unit and I would like to continue my training. I am looking for an instructor who is a good, safety-conscious teacher and still loves teaching. I am happy to travel within Europe (possibly further) for a reliable instructor. Should be able to teach in English. Please reveal who is your favourite instructor and why :)

I am looking for SF2 eCCR instructor recommendations, preferably in Europe (happy with any conditions from warm to freezing water). I have my own unit and I would like to continue my training. I am looking for an instructor who is a good, safety-conscious teacher and still loves teaching. I am happy to travel within Europe (possibly further) for a reliable instructor. Should be able to teach in English. Please reveal who is your favourite instructor and why :)
Hi,Hi,

I did my SF2 training at 7Oceans, Horgen, Switzerland.

Hi,Hi,

I did my SF2 training at 7Oceans, Horgen, Switzerland.

I'm interested in why you chose 7Oceans in Switzerland?
*Aside from the fact it looks like that's where you're from.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom