Several Henderson Wetsuits for sale! Only $100 each!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Henderson 3mm Thermoprene Camo John has sold.

---------- Post Merged on June 27th, 2012 at 08:41 AM ---------- Previous Post was on June 26th, 2012 at 10:27 PM ----------

The Henderson 3mm Thermoprene Camo John has been sold, but I have some of the other suits still available.

Hi,
I am interested in the 7/5 and the 5mm Hyperstrech. Could you send me pictures please?

Thanks

Here are images of the 5mm Hyperstretch in size small. IMG_4642.jpgIMG_4643.jpgIMG_4669.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:54 PM ----------

7/5mm Gold Core/Hyperstretch in size medium. IMG_4668.jpgIMG_4635.jpgIMG_4633.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 03:54 PM ----------

Henderson Insta Dry jump - size mediumIMG_4638.jpgIMG_4639.jpg

seachampa, remember the small has been sold :wink:

EDIT OOPS I didn't know you had two of those!!

Last edited:
Thanks Kevmo, but I had 2 small Hyperstretch 5mm's, so I still have one remaining!

---------- Post Merged at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:47 AM ----------

The 7/5mm Gold/Hyper suit has been sold as well.

---------- Post Merged at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:47 AM ----------

I have remaining; - 2 Insta Dry 5mm in size medium
- 2 Insta Dry 3mm in size medium
- 1 Hyperstretch 5mm in small

The Hyperstretch 5mm in small has sold.

I still have the 3mm and 5mm Henderon Insta Dry suits for sale, both are size medium.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom