Service tech training

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oldschoolto

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Can anyone give me info on getting tech training on Scuba pro regulators ? I work on my own stuff and am looking at a job offer.. The dive shop uses all Scuba pro stuff.. Is there a training program that is needed to service rental equipment..

Thank.. Jim

DEMA starts Wed,.. so may be too late for that. Here is a page I found of the bigger trade shows throughout the US- Scuba & Diving Trade Shows, Exhibitions, Expositions Calendar . See if the the shop might know which shows for sure, ScubaPro will be at. You, typically, will have to be sponsored by a ScubaPro dealer anyway to attend.

Thanks... The dive shop is on Bonaire.... My soon to be retirement home....

Jim...

The only way to get technician training on SP equipment is through a SP dealer sponsored technician training workshop conducted by SP itself. If you work for a SP dealer, they should know when and where these workshops will be in your region.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom