Service manuals, sources gone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here come the conspiracy theories.

And why it’s a good idea why you print anything that you may need now or possibly in the future when you do find a source.

I downloaded the .pdfs for my reg set (and camera, scooter, Nautilus Lifeline, etc.) and saved in my DropBox, so I can access them even when traveling.

If you find something useful, search the URL on archive.org (select "archived web pages"). If they don't have a copy, they'll ask if you want them to save it.

If you find something useful, search the URL on archive.org (select "archived web pages"). If they don't have a copy, they'll ask if you want them to save it.
Can you clarify what that gets you? If you find a dead link, you can go to archive.org and ask them to somehow resurrect it?

Can you clarify what that gets you? If you find a dead link, you can go to archive.org and ask them to somehow resurrect it?

No, that's a pre-emptive suggestion. If you find an existing webpage that you think is useful, you can go to archive.org and add the URL in, which will cause the archive.org crawlers to save a point-in-time copy of the web page for future reference in the case that the site changes or disappears

No, that's a pre-emptive suggestion. If you find an existing webpage that you think is useful, you can go to archive.org and add the URL in, which will cause the archive.org crawlers to save a point-in-time copy of the web page for future reference in the case that the site changes or disappears
Thanks, that's good to know.

Back
Top Bottom