September Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DeltaWardog

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
We shot right past September into October Roll Call a few days ago, so I guess not many people are going next month, but I am! So I'll kick it off:

DeltaWardog - Sep 25 - Oct 10, Residencias Reef condo, diving with ScubaTony

Myself, wife, and adult son. Suites Turquesa and diving with Salty Endeavors the 10th to the 18th.

Hopefully back on the island by September 20th. After almost 4 weeks away, I will be missing my island home. Diving with my friends at Aquaholics Scuba.

Jupiter, FL for three days of diving with JDC over labor day, a few local training dives, and then Juliet to the Bahamas for the first week of October!

Diving once again with the gang at Aldora. Lodging at Casa Mexicana and Aldora Villa.

Posted in the October thread as well:

Redfoot Solo

September 26-October 3, Blue Angel for lodging and diving

Looking to do afternoon/night dives if anyone is interested!

Also doing the sea turtle search, rescue and release on 9/28, if anyone is interested let me know and I can add you to the roster.

Aug 27-Sept 4 Staying at Condumel and diving with Aldora

Me +3 Sept 10 - Sept 19. Staying at Hotel Cozumel (blue angel was full) and diving with Blue Angel.

Side bar, wanted to try out Tom's condo but it was listed as $3500 usd a night and the internet said the complex was permanently closed?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom