Sep. 11 Bohol pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

great shots. gobys can be tricky to shoot being so skittish
im going to bohol myself on october and i plan on doing cabilao aside from the usual sites. i did cabilao last year and it was a great dive. i heard that there used to be hammers in cabilao but sightings have been rare in the recent years. do you have any info on this?

great shots. gobys can be tricky to shoot being so skittish
im going to bohol myself on october and i plan on doing cabilao aside from the usual sites. i did cabilao last year and it was a great dive. i heard that there used to be hammers in cabilao but sightings have been rare in the recent years. do you have any info on this?

I'll ask about it for you.

i did cabilao last year and it was a great dive. i heard that there used to be hammers in cabilao but sightings have been rare in the recent years. do you have any info on this?

I was in cabilao in 2007 for 10 days. It is absolutely a great dive location but the hammers are gone. I was told that they were not seen for years (there are a lot of rumors what happened to them)... On very rare occasions, you can see some sharks there (including hammers, i was told), but I was not that lucky....

Still, very nice diving....

I was in cabilao in 2007 for 10 days. It is absolutely a great dive location but the hammers are gone. I was told that they were not seen for years (there are a lot of rumors what happened to them)... On very rare occasions, you can see some sharks there (including hammers, i was told), but I was not that lucky....

Still, very nice diving....

i agree about the great diving there. i was there 2 years ago and it was as good as balicasag with even better visibility

These are all great, I haven't seen any wide angle for awhile did you give up on that?

Great Photos, thanks for sharing.

i heard that there used to be hammers in cabilao but sightings have been rare in the recent years. do you have any info on this?

87.gif

GONE.

I won't say what I was told their fate was because I have no proof and I don't like to repeat rumors.

These are all great, I haven't seen any wide angle for awhile did you give up on that?

Sorry, no more wet mount lenses with my G10 in the Canon housing. Don't want to carry them anyway. I like the compact setup I now have. The 28mm on the G10 is as wide as it's gonna get.

Back
Top Bottom