Sensorcon have moved...!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DandyDon

Umbraphile
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
One kilometer high on the Texas Central Plains
# of dives
500 - 999
DO NOT send anything to the old address at 150 North Airport Drive, Buffalo, NY. I sent my Inspector there for calibration last week, it arrived in 2 days, was forwarded to the new address still in Buffalo, 2 miles away - and now 4 days later I am still wondering where it is?

Unfortunately the old address is still showing up on some pages of their site. I copied directly from their site to print out the shipping info, so what did I do wrong?​

The new & correct address...
Attn: Calibrations
Sensorcon, Inc.
425 Essjay Road - Suite 100
Williamsville, NY 14221​

Sensorcon have/has/gots moved - whatever...

A week later and the USPS tracking number still shows it forwarded on July 9th, but not delivered.

I tried calling Sensorcon several times: no answer. I called the closest post office and was referred to their national help number. Call the USPS national help number, let a message, they finally called me back - but couldn't track the number as their system was down. Feeling a major runaround, I emailed this...
Subject: Where is my CO monitor?

Are you folks not answering the phone today? I realize it's Friday, but - what...?!

My package was delivered to your address published on your site when I mailed it - on July 9. From there it was forwarded to your new address. How nice that you now have the new address on your site.

My USPS tracking number is 9500110758626189001559 but they don't know where it is. In fact, they don't know when their system will be back up.

So, are you willing to do anything for me on this?

That worked...!!
banana158.gif

The sales manager phoned me, apologized for my problems, and is sending me a brand new unit. It should be here in a couple of days...!!

Sensorcon have/has/gots moved - whatever...

A week later and the USPS tracking number still shows it forwarded on July 9th, but not delivered.

I tried calling Sensorcon several times: no answer. I called the closest post office and was referred to their national help number. Call the USPS national help number, let a message, they finally called me back - but couldn't track the number as their system was down. Feeling a major runaround, I emailed this...

That worked...!!
banana158.gif

The sales manager phoned me, apologized for my problems, and is sending me a brand new unit. It should be here in a couple of days...!!

And they updated their website with the new address too!

My mail to them is still scheduled for July 11 deliver after forwarding, but they accepted that problem as theirs. Their package to me is tracking.
banana136.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom