Selling the Halcyon Gear....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmetz

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
What's up everyone?? Well I just got orders to leave this rock for Iraq for a long time with carry-on orders to be determined. So with that, and with my wife expecting in the next few months I am selling my Halcyon rec/tec gear. Here's a list:
-Halcyon Manifold 300 Bar (normally $279)
-Halcyon Bands (normally $125)
-Halcyon 40lb explorer doubles wing (normally $415)
-MK2 R295 02 Clean Reg with Halcyon SPG and stage hoses (will sell with spg and hoses for $200)
-1 MK25 Din First Stage (will sell for $200)
-1 MK25 Din with Scubapro X650 02 cleaned with Halcyon Stage Hoses and Halcyon SPG (will sell for $350)
-1 Scubapro Bottom Timer Puck (will Sell for $50)
-2 aluminum 80's (hydro'd 3 years ago, VIP and 02 Cleaned last spring ) currently set up with that manifold and bands.
-Halcyon SS Backplate, Halcyon 30lb single wing (eclipse), Halcyon Single Tank Adapter/bands, with trip weight pouches.(normally $725)
-All connecting hardware and clips
Everything is about only a year old, in great condition. PM me if you want to check it out. I prefer to sell it all as a package, however I am up for anything. As for the price as a package, $1800 (negotiable) and will include a halcyon bag. Well under what it would cost to buy all this blue "H" stuff.
Aloha,
Patrick

Last edited:
Everything is sold....And Jo, trust me, when I get back I will be probably getting more stuff if the wife and child approve. And if back in hawaii I will definitly be doing the trimix stuff. As far as the cold mainland goes....depends on if I get those orders near victoria that I want. You should be seeing all my gear on a new student too that I sent your way. He is one of my DM's and will be good to go and knowing all the "kicks".

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom