Selling lots of gear I no longer use!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rob116

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I've switched to Sidemount for cave diving and am selling a bunch of gear that used to use for OW diving but now no longer use.

USIA Aqua Sport backzip drysuit. Has neoprene collar and wrist seals and pocket on left side. Custom cut for me at 5'11" and 195 lbs, size 12 boots, wrist seal fabric is a bit frayed where I cut the hawaiian aloha print fabric off of it. Has never leaked on me. Includes undergarment, tilos hood, tilos semidry gloves, and drysuit bag. $500
ygusyhy3.jpg

Scubapro G260 2nd stage. Used on 6 dives. $250
bu5e4agy.jpg

Atomic B2 sealed 1st and 2nd stage. Used on approximately 30 dives. Comes with drysuit and inflator hoses. $400
uzamusa9.jpg

Hollis SPG $30
unube6a7.jpg

Scubapro Jet Fins XXL $80
sata8uhy.jpg

Faber LP 120 in hydro and visual. Bought new in July of 2013. $250

Would love to accept trades (HOG regulators, a dive computer (shearwater preferable), AL80s, or backup lights). Located in Enterprise, AL. All prices are OBO! Let me know if you have ANY questions or want more pictures and/or description of a certain item!

-Robbie

---------- Post added December 14th, 2013 at 02:27 AM ----------

All gear sold!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom