Selling all my dive gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

guero

Reaction score
Health reasons have me Selling all my gear. prices are OBO

Oceanic OC1 Wireless Dive computer watch. Brand new $1300

Oceanic OC1 Air Integrated Hoseless Dive Computer Watch with Transmitter (Complete System)

Knighthawk BCD XXL $400 brand new

Scubapro Knighthawk BC, Black

Scubapro MK25/A700 Regulator $600 brand new

Scubapro MK25/A700 Regulator

Dui weight belt system $80. Brand new, no lead

DUI Weight and Trim Classic discounts on sale DUI

UK C8 Led light.Brand new $125

Underwater Kinetics Sunlight "C8 eLED" Dive Light with Pistol Grip

all brand new, never used

in San Diego, pick up only, no shipping

email: ob619@yahoo.com

Dang, was there just 2 weekends ago.

Might be there again for business in mid-March, PM me with whatever you have left.

The uw lights for sure and dive/watch wireless probably.

Just to throw it out there to you, SP equip is overpriced to begin with because of their warranty, which does not carry over to the new owner in resell, so the price of their equip drops dramatically if not new from a store. The Knighthawk I would be surprised if you could get more than $350 for it, and the Mk25/A700 set might bring you $450-$500 new. I work at a shop and see this price drop all the time in resell, and sadly there's nothing you can do about it. The Mk25's I have seen in the $100's price range by themselves, and the A700 does not nearly make up the difference there. Just tryin to help out here for a quicker sale. If you want to stick with your prices, please be my guest. I was looking for an A700 by itself, but for the price you're asking I wouldn't even imagine trying to lowball bc that lowball price would still be higher than I want to pay.

Just to throw it out there to you, SP equip is overpriced to begin with because of their warranty, which does not carry over to the new owner in resell, so the price of their equip drops dramatically if not new from a store. The Knighthawk I would be surprised if you could get more than $350 for it, and the Mk25/A700 set might bring you $450-$500 new. I work at a shop and see this price drop all the time in resell, and sadly there's nothing you can do about it. The Mk25's I have seen in the $100's price range by themselves, and the A700 does not nearly make up the difference there. Just tryin to help out here for a quicker sale. If you want to stick with your prices, please be my guest. I was looking for an A700 by itself, but for the price you're asking I wouldn't even imagine trying to lowball bc that lowball price would still be higher than I want to pay.

Welcome to Scubaboard and congrats on your 4th post. Generally, most find it tacky to make a post like this unless you're actually trying to justify your own offer on something. If someone is selling something, they usually know what it costs since they bought it. A quick online search will reveal MOST of the prices are that far off of normal....just depends on how much an original owner warranty is worth to the buyer. If you find a brand new Mk25/A700 set for $450, let me know....I'll buy two.

Guero, good luck with the sale. Only suggestion I'd make is open it up to shipping. Not hard to ship a regulator, light, etc.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom