self contained dive packages

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nzmarine

New
Reaction score
Hi Everyone. I am considering designing and manufacturing either a purpose built dive boat complete with compressor to fill bottles or a dive trailer that will hold all your dive gear and bottles as well as having a built in compressor. I have only just started this process and am not yet committed to it and am keen for any feedback or ideas that other divers both recreational and commercial might have. Fell free to leave any thoughts you have or anything you might want included on your wish list. All feedback will be appreciated.
Regards
Joe

I saw a trailer that a shop had set up that way. He showed me all the features and went into great detail about what he had to do to make it all work. It sure was a nice setup but very cost prohibitive.

nzmarine:
Hi Everyone. I am considering designing and manufacturing either a purpose built dive boat complete with compressor to fill bottles or a dive trailer that will hold all your dive gear and bottles as well as having a built in compressor. I have only just started this process and am not yet committed to it and am keen for any feedback or ideas that other divers both recreational and commercial might have. Fell free to leave any thoughts you have or anything you might want included on your wish list. All feedback will be appreciated.
Regards
Joe

nzmarine:
Regards
Joe

Hi Joe,
I worked for a dive shop that had a trailer set up for weekend dive classes away from home. The main air fill station was 2 cascade systems with 8 bottles each. they also had a small compressor, but we never had to use that. One of the cascades would fill tanks for 10 to 15 students for 2 days of openwater dives. We would then fill the cascades when we returned to the shop. The trailer would, also, carry all the gear, about 30 tanks, our bouys and training platform, an awning, benches, heaters, 1st aid equipment, oxygen, tarps, and tables for snacks, and drinks. It was a good sized trailer, with two axles. Sounds like a good Idea to build trailers just for diving. I hope I was a little help.
Thanks, Rick

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom