Seeking to start up in Pl

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MUSTAFA AWADALLA

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi best advisors ,

Here is my conclusion !

After 8 years in Thailand , finally I booked my one way ticket to Philippines,

For long term move , after exploring it for 4 times within last one year .

Iam IDC STAFF instructor with good communication skills and management skills been practicing it on Koh Tao island for last 6 years .

My concern here ,

Where I can find fair chances as free lance instructor on Philippines related to the quantity of available students?

Iam looking to start up small business after while, which island or area where the regulations and paper work going more smoothly than anywhere else in pl .

Thank you on advance

Mustafa

The first question that the ground crew at the check in counter in Thailand: where is your exit ticket from Philippines!!!!!! I would be very surprised if you are being allowed to board the plane with a one way ticket.

Check it out if you do not want last minute surprises.

The first question that the ground crew at the check in counter in Thailand: where is your exit ticket from Philippines!!!!!! I would be very surprised if you are being allowed to board the plane with a one way ticket.

Check it out if you do not want last minute surprises.

Centrals is correct, you will need an exit ticket from the Philippines to board the plane. It is a legal requirement here but is enforced by the airlines, not Immigration officers.

Two common ways to satisfy this requirement is to book a cheap "throw away" one-way ticket from Manila to Jakarta or elsewhere, or book a "fully" refundable return ticket, scheduled months away, that you simply cancel and refund.

But I can definitely confirm Centrals advise, I have spent extra time at the check in counter while the agent confirms the existence and validity of my exit ticket.

Good luck @MUSTAFA AWADALLA . The Philippines is now my favourite spot as well and I'm looking at exploring locations to setup a small shop there next year as well :)

Back
Top Bottom