Seeking Phoenix area information

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KenE

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Considering a move to Phoenix and wanted information on the scuba availabilities and any insight on diving in the area.

Best you could do is head south into Mexico and dive Sea of Cortez. It's not the foolish death wish everyone will try to tell you it is. My wife and I travel to San Carlos, near Guaymas, Sonora, every year. No problems.

Best you could do is head south into Mexico and dive Sea of Cortez. It's not the foolish death wish everyone will try to tell you it is. My wife and I travel to San Carlos, near Guaymas, Sonora, every year. No problems.
Hello! I am interested in diving in San Carlos due to a family connection there. Any recommendations for dive spots or dive shops?

Hello! I am interested in diving in San Carlos due to a family connection there. Any recommendations for dive spots or dive shops?
I would highly recommend El Mar scuba in San Carlos. We do all our tank rentals there and most all our boat dives as well. They can tell you about shore diving if that is your preference. Good shore diving can be found at Shangri-La beach, Piedras Pintas, La Manga I-V, several nice wrecks in the area too.

El Mar - San Carlos

Back
Top Bottom