Seeking dive buddy to go to Alor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

daphna130

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am seeking a buddy/partner( hopefully a wonderful man:) to go diving on high-end live aboards and land resorts in Indonesia, Maldives, Philippines , warm water destinations two to three times a year. Must be experienced, photographer a bonus, I'm going to Alor in mid-October.
I live in SF Bay area.

Sincere inquiries only please.

Sorry couldnt help but take the bait. Jokes aside, I actually do the same - am a single traveller, photographer and do a few dive trips a year. Usually looking for another likeminded diver to share costs rather than pay single supplements.

Just did a liveaboard in Maldives, then GBR last year. Next week off to Malapascua, Moalboal Philippines. Have already hooked up with a couple of Sboarders for this trip. This May booked for Bunaken and Lembeh.

Not sure what will pan out for the end of the year as yet. I did have tentative plans for Palau in October. Not sure if I will have enough leave credits at this stage. Just pm for additional details or stay in touch.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom