Seeking Dive buddy(ies): Curacao (Aug 4-9) AND/OR Bonaire (Aug 10-17)...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

parachute

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello,

If anyone will be on Curacao Aug 4-9, or on Bonaire Aug 10-17, I am looking for people to do some shore diving with. I am AOW, about 50 dives, 40 yrs old. This will be my 2nd trip to Bonaire, 1st to Curacao. Looking forward to it...

Thanks!

Parachute,
I'll be in Curacao the 4th thru 7th and Bonaire 8th thru 15th. I'm with my wife and daughter, both divers and we'd be happy to have you join us on some shore dives. This is our first time at both Islands. We have boat trips scheduled, but PM me or post and we'll set it up.
Steve

we have 4 that will be diving Aug 8-14 from Dive buddy's we will be doing the morning boat dive then afternoon Shore diving. see you in the bar, or underwater, we are from Texas so if you hear someone say Y'all then it may be us.

Hi parachute,

This is Andreas of Ocean Encounters West on Curacao. I wish you a lot of fun while on Curacao!

If you rent a car and manage to make your way out to Playa Kalki in Westpoint one day, feel encouraged to dive with us: You may want to do a dive at our house reef Alice in Wonderland in the morning, and join a 1-tank-trip in the afternoon to Watamula, which is only a 5 minute boat ride away from our dive shop. Watamula is certainly one of the very best dive sites on Curacao, as you may have read in many posts on this board.

If you come to Westpoint on a weekend (Friday till Sunday), you can also visit SB members Sunshine and David at Sol Food restaurant after your dives and try their famous pizza.

Maybe see you soon; whatever you do, have fun and never let anyone catch your bubbles!

><(((O>

Andreas
..:: All West Curacao ::..
..:: Ocean Encounters West ::..

Parachute,

We have a group at GRI 9-16 of August and they will be diving with Wannadive. If you want to hook up with them stop by at breakfast (7-9 am) or leave a note on the board at Wannadive's main facility at Eden Beach.

Enjoy!

Liz

Parachute,
Sorry we didn't hook up in Curacao. Breezes internet was out! Dove with Ocean Encounters and all was good. I'm two days ahead of you getting to Bonaire. I sent a PM and I'll give your cell a call in a day or so.

Diving with wifey and 16 yr old daughter. I think the wife wouldn't mind getting out of some dives.

Anybody else up for a SB get together early next week?

Back
Top Bottom