Seek diving buddies to share the discount diving packages in Manado on 18/11-25/11 !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hk_sleepy

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,
Is there anyone interested to dive in Bunaken and Lembth on 18-25/11 with the discount diving package:popcorn: ? My friends and I was plan to dive in Bunaken and Lembth on the above days. We were contact the dive centre in Manado and they can give us a special discount combination diving package to dive in Bunaken and Lembth if we have 6 persons to join their package:eyebrow: . It mean if we have 6 persons to go, each person need to paid ~ USD 440 only for the diving package. The 7 days 6 night diving package is inculded 10+boat dives, accommodation and 3 meals per day.
Now we have 3 persons, so we want to seek more 3 or more buddies to get this discount. We all have AOW level, so we want to seek the bubbies also have AOW level or above. If anyone interested to join us for dive in Manado on above date. Please send a massage or e-mail to me . Thanks a lot!

Back
Top Bottom