See You at Oceanfest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PapaBob

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, it is tomorrow. Lynne and I are meeting my dive buddy, Lee, at 8:30 in the Clipper Steakhouse/Cafe (Yankee Clipprer Sheridan) for breakfast. Any SB memeber in the area is welcome to join.

I will be wearing a Guy Harvey blue short sleeve collared shirt with a sailfish over the breast pocket. My ballcap is a Guy Harvey, blue with a dolphin over the bill. I will have a nametag on my breast pocket. My backpack is dark green. My wife is a redhead. If you see me please introduce yourself. I would like to get to know some fellow SB members.

I plan to attend Marty Snyderman's 1pm seminar. No plans for lunch as of now.

Hope to see you there.

---Bob

PS: Hope you enjoy Marvel's party and are not too hung over.

I wish I could go...

Dang! I think I saw ya! I was in the 12Pm lecture of Marty's, but I think I saw you in the aisles. Oh well. I am planning on being there tomorrow afternoon, and will be wearing a ScubaBoard shirt, and probably a khaki hat (and a mighty fine one at that!:D)

Sorry I cant make Sunday. Jenny, that was me. Sorry we missed you. Keep posting SB socials and we are bound to show up at one.

Daryl was wearing his SB shirt so I did have a chance to intoduce myself. Lynne and I got to talk to Vickie (BaitedStorm) and Daryl for a few minutes before Marty's 11am presentation. There were a few other board members present and I got to shake some hands although not all the names/handles registered after the short greets. Just not enuf time.

Guess its about time to order that Scubaboard t-shirt.

---Bob

Sorry I had to miss you guys! I had a client with a hardware failure on their server. It would bomb with no errors and when tested the memory looked great. Well, the memory bombed for good about 3:00 in the am. Just a little too late to make the gig!

So sorry to hear of that Pete. Yesterday was pretty good, and Hermit Crab and I will be going back today for a little while this afternoon.

Good running into ScubaDadMiami. Those pics are pretty decent. Those new toys must be fun! LOL
In the second pic, you can see how windy it was.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom